- Scientific and educational activities in the respective areas of the European integration, particularly touching economy, law, politics, culture etc.;
- Integration and coordination of cooperation between universities, scientific and educational institutions and individuals developing EU studies in the Slovak republic;
- Development and coordination of cooperation between universities, scientific and educational institutions and scientists pertaining eurointegrative activities in abroad as well as with EU institutions;
- Development support of economic, political and legal preconditions of the Slovak republic entry to the European Union via upholding the interdisciplinary research within these areas;
- EU integration and globalization knowledge popularization.
ECSA Slovakia has been a non-governmental, non-profit organization funded by grants, membership fees and 2% of tax returns since its establishment.